Online MBA Enrollment Requirements and Information
How to Apply
We would like to make your application and acceptance into the Northeastern University online MBA program as smooth and effortless as possible. To help you with your application, we have outlined the admission requirements and the application process below.
Should you require any assistance or have any questions, please consult our tuition and financial FAQ or contact an Enrollment Advisor. If you would like a program brochure and do not already have one, please fill out the form to the right or request one here.
Step 1 - Ensure you meet all admission requirements:
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Currently employed with five years of demonstrated professional experience in participation and leadership of work teams, financial and/or budgetary responsibility, and management of staff in a direct reporting relationship*
- English language fluency
- GPA score of 3.0 or higher on a scale of 4.0
* Candidates who do not meet the minimum work requirements, but are approaching 5 years of professional work experience, may still apply. In these cases, supplemental documentation, such as official GMAT test scores, official professional designations or certifications may help to strengthen an application portfolio.
Step 2 - Obtain an application package from an Enrollment Advisor who will:
- Explore your options for financing
- Walk you step-by-step through the application process
- Determine which start date best fits your plans
- Address any concerns or questions you may have
Simply call an Enrollment Advisor who will send you the admissions package and help you through the process.
Step 3 - Complete the application package with the following:
- Three (3) letters of recommendation including one from an employer who cannot be a friend and/or relative
- Application essay
- Most up-to-date resume
- All official transcripts of prior undergraduate and/or graduate work reflecting degree conferred by an accredited institution (international transcripts must be translated and/or evaluated by an outside agency to prove US equivalency to an undergraduate degree)
- Non-refundable $100 application fee
Step 4 - Submit your completed application package:
Once you have compiled the required information, follow the submission instructions in your package and send your completed application to Northeastern University. Only complete application packages will be reviewed by the admissions committee.
To request an application package or to begin the application process, please contact an Enrollment Advisor.